Author Archives: QuickBooks Expert

About QuickBooks Expert

QB-Xpert specializes in doing bookkeeping and payroll for businesses like yours. We are primarily a "Virtual" Chartered Accounting firm. We work remotely from India office for clients across the India, USA, Canada, UK and Australia. Our services include: Full Bookkeeping Service Accounting and Financial Reporting Full Online Payroll Service Unsecured Business Finance Incorporation and Stock Xchange Listing Why Outsource: Accounting Outsourcing can help businesses save time and money. Outsourcing helps generate cost savings between 30%-50%. We offer our bookkeeping – accounting – payroll services at a fixed flat monthly fee or on an hourly rate, quoted to you up front. Our rates are nearly 30%-50% less then USA market rates. Special Offer: Sign up for payroll services and get 3 Hours bookkeeping service free. Accounting-Payroll-Tax Return e-file Software – we are using QB Online+, QB Online Accountant, MYOB Live Account, Online Payroll by SurePayroll and CAOffice tax return e-file software. Applications : we are using Cubby by LogMeIn, DropBox, Team Viewer and SmartVault for remote access and secured safe storage facilities. You’ll find us to be dependable, hard-working and accurate in our work, and our reports to be timely, relevant and reliable. If you believe your company would benefit from this alliance, email us with your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

FW (1): ojd

View message!

Leave a comment

Posted by on 11/04/2019 in Uncategorized


RE (2):


Leave a comment

Posted by on 30/06/2018 in Uncategorized


Re (5):


Leave a comment

Posted by on 22/05/2018 in Uncategorized


Re (4):

View message…

Leave a comment

Posted by on 17/04/2018 in Uncategorized



Hey there

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:

Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.

From: Cgrant555 -cgrant555-
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 05:51:10 -0700
To: Nguyen Ngoc Bach
Subject: Re: b7

Leave a comment

Posted by on 13/06/2017 in Uncategorized


Re (3): Greats

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:

Compromise makes a good umbrella, but a poor

From: Cgrant555 -cgrant555-
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2016 05:53:00 +0000
To: Nguyen Ngoc Bach
Subject: Re (3): Greats

Mail Code: q0ce

Leave a comment

Posted by on 04/07/2016 in Uncategorized


Time is Running Short to Claim Your 2009 Refund

If you haven’t filed your 2009 federal tax return, you may still have time to claim your tax refund. The IRS has $917 million in unclaimed refunds from an estimated 984,000 tax returns that people didn’t file for the 2009 tax year. The IRS estimates that half the potential refunds for 2009 are more than $500.

Here are some things the IRS wants you to know about unclaimed refunds:

1. Not required to file. You may not have filed a 2009 tax return because you didn’t earn enough income to have a filing requirement. If you had taxes withheld from your wages or made quarterly estimated payments, you can still file a return and claim your refund.

2. Three-year window. You have three years to claim a refund. If you don’t claim your refund within three years, the money becomes property of the U.S. Treasury. For 2009 returns, the window closes on April 15, 2013. You must properly address, postmark and mail your return by that date. There is no penalty for filing a late return if you are due a refund.

3. Don’t miss the EITC. By not filing a return, you may miss an important credit — the Earned Income Tax Credit. For 2009, the credit is worth as much as $5,657. The EITC can put extra money in the pockets of individuals and families with low and moderate incomes. If you are eligible for the EITC, you must file a federal income tax return to claim the credit. This is true even if you are not otherwise required to file.

4. Some refunds applied. The IRS may hold your refund if you have not filed tax returns for 2010 and 2011. The law allows the use of your federal tax refund to pay any amounts still owed to the IRS or your state tax agency. If you have unpaid debts, such as overdue child support or student loans, your refund may be applied to pay that debt.

Current and prior year tax forms and instructions are available at or by calling 800-TAX-FORM (800-829-3676). If you are missing Forms W-2, 1098, 1099 or 5498, you should request copies from your employer, bank or other payer. If you can’t get these forms, you can get a free transcript from the IRS showing the information you need from those forms.

Order a transcript by filing Form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return, with the IRS, or by calling 800-829-1040.


Write To Us

%d bloggers like this: